Wednesday

Instagram

I've become slightly addicted to Instagram - a post-production and sharing app for the iPhone. I cover a huge amount of distance around London each week on my bike, and being able to whip out my iPhone and photograph something is great fun - and liberating in the way that I imagine people felt with the early 35mm cameras back in the 1920s. I'm not sure quite what I'll do with the rapidly growing stack of photos that I've accumulated; whether I want them as part of my proper website, portfolio, etc.

If you want to see some of the things I've been shooting, have a look here. Below are some of my favourites. What do you think? Drop me an email - I'd love to hear from you.

Oh - and if you have Instagram you can follow me – I'm matthewplummer


Clapham Common

Christmas lights, Sloane Square

Grosvenor bridge

ScooterCaffé, Waterloo
Construction site, Bankside

London Eye